Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Neverland scares me


So, I just read that Michael's funeral is going to be at his beloved Neverland Ranch. The last pics I saw of Neverland showed a neglected castle, the landscaping deteriorated to weeds and the rusted carnival rides silent and still. His zoo is long gone. Did someone fix the place up? Even if they did, it's scary. It was scary before MJ died. The old palace where the crazy king of pop indulged in his Peter Pan fantasies. I know there are some people who loved him and think he didn't do the things he was accused of, and that's your right, but, I think he did. I think he was messes up and I'd have great sympathy for him if what he did didn't involve kids. Michael was messed with..bad. And adults that were messed with can go two ways. They mess with other kids or they have a rage for people who mess with kids. I don't know what went on in his head, but, Neverland is a bad place. You couldn't pay me his checking account interest for a night to sleep there alone. Yes, he was a genius, he was one crazy messed up dude though and that place is a bad bad place. I wonder if he'll be there? Eternally moon walking the desolate halls? I have Beat It stuck in my head thanks to all the news. Bitch. I'm more of a Billy Jean chick.
*
I'm pissed at blogger. It doesn't seem to be working with IE. I have to go to Disher to log on to get here. Isn't that stupid? I'm having trouble viewing this page. I can view everything else on the net as usual. Blogger's up to some shit, as usual.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard they want to bury him there too and turn it into sort of a graceland....creepy

sb

Anonymous said...

i heard they want to bury him there too and turn it into sort of a graceland....creepy

sb

Anonymous said...

use firefox, it's more secure anyway<3

Unknown said...

firefox and put adblock plus on it. (unless you like to click on the ads). Even Opera is better than ie.

Pat said...

Would foxfire keep blogger from giving me that big giant cookie? Because that's what's doing it.

Anonymous said...

Pat-

Yes, "Neverland" was purchased in May of '08 by an entity known as the Sycamore Valley Ranch Company. At the time of purchase the property was in deplorable condition-- most of us saw the aerial photos of the overgrown and dead grounds surrounding the main house. The house too, was said to be in terrible shape.

However, the property has undergone a complete transformation over the past year bringing it close to it's former glory, and while the zoo is gone as well as most of the rust-bucket carnival rides, it's reportedly in the appropriate condition to host the upcoming Jackson Memorial event.

Whether it becomes a permanent memorial site a'la "Graceland", is still in discussion. I wouldn't be surprised however, because there's big money to be made by such a venture.

Unknown said...

firefox all the way. I don't know what giant cookie is leaving its crumbs on your system, but I haven't had problems with FF.

Anonymous said...

i switched to firefox a few months ago and am very pleased with it!!! IE can go to fuckoffland...

Anonymous said...

If they are having his funeral service there, then like you said, it must be restored. So, who owns it now? Some financiers or his estate? Both I think. It wont take long now for his estate to be out of the red & back in the black. No time at all. He was an amazing entertainer. I don't think he was a bad person, I think he was fucked up from his childhood as a JW & being made to be Michael Jackson from when he was just 9. And his bastard father treating them the way he did. Still is. He is a bastard. Heard he stoled MJ's BET Award ticket & went with Janet. She only went because she was told to keep an eye on Joe so he wouldn't embarrass them anymore. sadly, he did anyway. All about his record label & new artists he has signed. God damn, does he just never stop with that shit? No wonder MJ was so fucked. Sad, sad story. It's only just begun.

Anonymous said...

that pathway is fabulous! Wow! I doubt it looks like that anymore. But wow! thats awesome. Beautiful! What a sad man standing there in amongst all that beauty.

Anonymous said...

yeah, it just goes to show you how parents can really fuck people up. all the money and everything he could want in the world, but his dad made him hate himself so much that he went to his grave trying to change himself.